Friday, October 21, 2011

I Want Some Schweddy Balls

Honestly, I didn't realize that Ben and Jerry's came out with this limited-release flavor, and I didn't know that it "offended" some people. But now that I have heard about it, I'll be damned if I'm not going to buy this.

But apparently some grocery store chains can, and so can supporters and members of the One Million Moms group.
That Mississippi-based moms organization has been putting the heat on retailers to keep Schweddy Balls out of their freezers and encouraging parents to ask the Vermont-based Ben & Jerry's to stop production of the item, saying the name is nothing but locker room humor that's not appropriate for young children.

 So Ben and Jerry's should send a thank you letter to this "One Million Moms" group, because due to them, they got publicity that money just can't buy!  And this Million Moms group must not have other bigger problems to deal with than worry about some name on an ice cream corrupting their kids. They must be really horrible parent for their kids to be so easily corrupted by such a mundane thing!

Zz.

No comments:

Post a Comment